The Treehouse is our informal, lively official hospitality experience at The Championships, Wimbledon. Whether you’re entertaining for business or pleasure, the Treehouse offers an immersive visually stunning space, only available for the first 10 days of The Championships.
As the venue that hosted the Champions’ Dinner in 2022, and located above The Lawn, with an exclusive outdoor balcony overlooking the garden (also accessible to guests), the Treehouse offers a range of unreserved seating areas, from secluded corners to high tables in the heart of the action. Roaming small plates from 2 Michelin Star Chef Tom Sellers are served alongside a hand-crafted cocktail and drinks menu, or help yourself to tempting dishes from the cooking display area.
Lush interiors, luxurious furnishings and live DJs heighten the experiential, lively atmosphere and, whenever you’re ready, your included Centre Court or No.1 Court seats will be available for you to catch the world-class tennis.
- Roaming small plates from 2 Michelin Star Chef Tom Sellers
- Informal Wimbledon afternoon tea
- Interactive food displays
- Innovative premium cocktails prepared by in-house mixologists
- Complimentary bar including premium spirits
- Specially selected wines, beers and soft drinks
- Situated above The Lawn, directly opposite Gate 5
- Parking directly outside
- Buggy shuttles to the Gate (<1min)
- Flexible, informal space to suit any group size
- Official prime viewing location on Centre Court or No.1 Court
- Dedicated concierge service
- Exclusive balcony overlooking the garden & lake
- Live DJs and access to The Lawn garden
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality providerto the AELTC or
The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official ExclusiveHospitality Provider to The Championships.
Speak to a hospitality expert
Not sure which package is right for you? Get in touch we’d love to help…
Fill in your details and we’ll send across
full package details and pricing
The Engine Rooms
150a Falcon Rd
"*" indicates required fields
©AELTC ©Keith Prowse