Rosewater Pavilion is our award-winning, premium+ official hospitality experience at The Championships, Wimbledon offering private tables for 2-12 guests, relaxed informal lounges and private areas.
Beautifully landscaped gardens, subtle floral touchpoints, and British-inspired four course à la carte food and drinks menus personify the theme of tennis in an English garden, all making for an unforgettable experience. Plus, in keeping with our Best of British theme, you’ll have the opportunity to meet a former British tennis celebrity.
Conveniently located within the Grounds, Rosewater Pavilion also offers you and your guests a stunning outdoor terrace with views towards Centre Court. And once play commences on Centre Court, you have just a short stroll to take your allocated courtside seats.
- Four-course à la carte menu using premium, British sourced ingredients
- Enhanced afternoon tea with paired cocktails
- Canapé reception, strawberries & cream
- Premium wine selection paired to menu, Champagne (including rosé) and bespoke cocktails
- Complimentary bar open throughout the day so you can re-stock any time
- Refreshing drinks available to take to the tennis
- The first hospitality restaurant facility in the grounds
- Exclusive outdoor terrace with views towards Centre Court
- Dedicated entrance through Gate 10 (reserved for maximum 400 guests)
- Private tables available for 2-12
- A spacious restaurant offering additional privacy and luxury interiors
- Exclusive, relaxing lounge areas
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality providerto the AELTC or
The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official ExclusiveHospitality Provider to The Championships.
SPEAK TO A HOSPITALITY EXPERT
Not sure which package is right for you? Get in touch we’d love to help…
Fill in your details and we’ll send across
full package details and pricing
The Engine Rooms
150a Falcon Rd
"*" indicates required fields
©AELTC ©Keith Prowse